Norma's Needleworkz

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Ack! I was tagged!



I've been tagged by Candi for the You Make My Day Award. Thank you Candi, I feel very honored.

The Rules are to "Give up to 10 people whose blog brings you happiness & inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland." Beware! You may get the Award several times! Let them know by posting a note on their blog so they can pass it on. Here is my list of Blogs that make me happy and make my day!

It was very hard to stop at 10 and I kinda drew the names out of the hat, so to speak. Thus, in no special order:

Julia
Wilma
Maureen B
Thelma

Catherine
Gerry
Susan

Rose Anne
Melissa
Ati





I had LOTS of help with this so don't ask how I did it because I didn't do it!!!

8 Comments:

At 1/06/2008 04:14:00 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Hi Norma, I just had to laugh when I read the end of your post.. your son must be getting you somewhat computer savy by now, just alttle? LOL As always, I enjoy your stitch work on your page.

 
At 1/06/2008 05:52:00 PM, Blogger Rose Anne B said...

Thank you so much Norma for "tagging" me for this award but I am going to pass on carrying it forward. Much appreciated.

 
At 1/06/2008 07:12:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thank you Norma!!! I'll start compiling a list of blogs too!
Hugs,
Melissa

 
At 1/06/2008 08:00:00 PM, Blogger Ribbonwiz said...

Thank you Norma for tagging me.
I am honoured
Nearly everyone has been tagged, so I think I will leave it with you this time.
Hugs

 
At 1/06/2008 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Ati. Norway. said...

Thank you Norma for tagging me, but as you can see on my blog the sign is already there :)

 
At 1/07/2008 09:55:00 AM, Blogger crazyQstitcher said...

Thank you Norma for tagging me, which is a very pleasant surprise. I will get busy and select some of the great blogs of others.

 
At 1/07/2008 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks so much for tagging me, Norma! I always enjoy looking at your stitching, and have been inspired any number of times by something you showed.

Your son helped you with links? =)

 
At 1/20/2008 01:34:00 PM, Blogger wilma said...

Norma,
thanks for tagging me!
Since I like looking at your blog also, I want to tag you also!
Hugs from Holland, WILMA

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home